Pages

Welcome

Welcome to Ms. B's English and Technology Blog! In my classroom, I am always looking for new ways to incorporate technology into our studies. We can use this as a place to share information, stay up-to-date with the latest information going on in our classroom, our school, and the world around us. This is our place to be ourselves and share our creative thinking!

Go to Ms. B's Website



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First Person form Period 5!!!!!!! Holden Facebook

As we all know, we have a project on Catcher in the Facebook. Does anyone have any creative ideas that they would like to share with the rest of us? If so, thanks for your support.

I'll start with 2 of my ideas that I would not mind if people chose to use.

1. His networks are Pencey Prep; Whooton; New York City, New York; and/or, "Idk I'll probally get kicked out of my new network anyway so why post it."

2. He has like tons of FB friends because of all the schools he's been kicked out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment